FAQs

How and when do I Pay for your services?

We ask for a 30% upfront deposit as this then secures the booking with the remaining 70% balance one month before the event. Should there be a problem with payments, we can discuss a finance plan to ensure we can make your dream event become reality! Payments can be made by Cash, Cheque or Bank Transfer

Do you offer discounts for charities?

Yes, we offer a 15% discount to charities, a Charity number must be shown and the event must be related to the charity 

What are your busy months?

Our busy months are June/July/August and November/December/January. So if you are looking to book for then, we recommend booking at least 5 months in advance to avoid disappointment, should you want to book later, please contact us and we will endeavour to fulfil your requirements

How much involment do I have in organising my event?

You can have as much or as little involvement as you want, our aim is to make your dream event become reality

Where do you operate?

Our main base is in Somerset in the UK but we work all over the country and world, so no job is too far nor too close for us