Production Equipment Hire Terms and Conditions
Silver Spur Events
Rental Terms & Conditions
Customer agrees to comply with the following terms and conditions when renting any equipment from Waverly Audio.
1. Rate Schedule. Customer/Lessee agrees to the rates as stated at time of booking. ALL SALES ARE FINAL UPON RECEIPT OF PRODUCT(S).
2. Liability. Customer/Lessee is responsible for loss, theft or damage from any cause whatsoever incurred while in possession of any rental equipment during the term of this contract. Customer/Lessee authorizes Waverly Audio to charge for loss or any/all damages. Customer/Lessee will be billed for repairs or replacement, including parts and accessories. Damage also includes marking or labelling of rental equipment. Failure to return rental equipment per contract terms will result in charging at normal rental rates.
3. It is understood and agreed that Customer/Lessee understands how to operate equipment and is responsible for notifying Waverly Audio during the rental period of any equipment malfunctioning or related operational problems to be considered for any price adjustment. Extension of rental period/dates must be confirmed by 3:00 PM of the last original rental day to insure availability of equipment.
4. Payment Terms. Payments can be given in cash/cheque/bank transfer/paypal. The remaining 70% balance must be paid one week before te event
5. Cancellation Terms. If cancellation occurs, a 30% deposit will be lost as we may have had other interest and told another client we were booked
6. A 50% charge will apply for orders cancelled on the rental start date. Because of the unique nature of our business, we are unable to make exceptions to this policy, including, but not limited to, the cancellation of your event for any reason whatsoever.
7. If we haven't met you before, we will need proof of your identity and address.
8. We do not hire to any person under 16.
9. All infomation was correct at publishing, we reserve the right to change, add, or takeaway products and prices
10. A 30% deposit must be put down in order to secure bookings*